Slime Care and Tips
Due to conditions during shipping, your slime may arrive melted due to hot weather, or hard due to cold weather.（・∩・）Unfortunately, this is out of our control. BUT, you can find easy fixes for these problems below ↓
THINGS TO REMEMBER WITH SLIME
- Poke your slime with 1 finger to make sure it isn't too sticky!
- We recommend making activator before attempting to touch your slime.
- Wash your hands before touching slime! (Slime will leave a residue/stick to dirty hands.)
- Play with slime on or over a clean table.
- Handle slime quickly so it doesn't stick to your hands.
- Have fun and get creative. There's no wrong way to play with slime! (ノﾟ∀ﾟ)ノ
HOW TO MAKE + USE ACTIVATOR
- Add 1 tsp borax (provided) to 1 cup of warm water.
- Mix solution until the borax dissolves.
- Add solution to slime in SMALL AMOUNTS.
- Knead slime until smooth.
ADDING TOO MUCH ACTIVATOR → RUBBERY SLIME
NOT ADDING ENOUGH ACTIVATOR → SLIME WILL REMAIN STICKY
My slime is...
...hard? If it's cold out, your slime may be stiff. Warming it up with your hands will help. If it's still hard you can try adding clear glue or white glue.
Slime naturally melts over time!
...sticky? Add activator in small amounts! Knead any lumps out of your slime until it's smooth.
...still sticky? Not all slimes are meant to be holdable! Some slimes are meant to be played with on surfaces. You can also try poking and handling it quickly.
...beads falling out? The beads will start fall out if you add too much activator. Don't worry! Slime will naturally melt over time, or you can add a bit of glue.
SLUSHEE & FISHBOWL SLIME TIPS
My slushee/fishbowl slime is...
...hard? Try adding in some clear glue to soften it, but letting it sit in the sun or melt naturally is a safer way!
...beads are falling out? Over-activating slime or adding anything else but glue will cause beads to fall out! Unfortunately, there is not much you can do to fix it after this.
CLOUD SLIME TIPS
My cloud slime is...
...hard? Try adding in some lotion or glue to soften it!
...crumbling? Add activator in small amounts & knead until smooth. If you're too lazy to knead the lumps out, wait a day for the activator to absorb!
CARING FOR YOUR SLIME ♡＾▽＾♡
Slime has a limited life span.
It is normal for slime to shrink and deflate over time!
- Wash your hands before touching your slime to reduce the dirt/dust caught in your slime.
- Always keep your slime in it's container when you're not playing with it to prevent it from drying out!
- Reactivate it frequently! It's difficult to activate slime that has completely melted.
- Store out of the sun or in a cool place.
KEEP SLIME AWAY FROM YOUNG CHILDREN, PETS, CLOTHES, CARPET, AND FURNITURE.
SLIME IS NOT EDIBLE.